Improv Workshops for High School/Middle School Theater Groups.
Improvisation is the art of spontaneous group story-building. Our interactive workshops introduce basic improv techniques in the form of theater games. These fun, active exercises will get your students moving, thinking quickly, and of course, laughing!
• Increase support between students through the power of “Yes, and!”
• Improve confidence, quick-thinking, and risk-taking.
• Practice being an active listener.
• Enhance communication skills.
• Laugh and have fun!
“ I’ve been a theatre professional for over 25 years. It’s been a long time since I learned SO MUCH in a class that was new and challenging. Improv teaches indispensable tools for actors—and normal people, too! Ryan Huban [of Howdy Stranger] is a gifted teacher, the kind of nurturing guy who makes jumping off a cliff seem like the best fun ever. I had a blast.”
– Maren Sugarman Educator, Performing Artist Consultant
Book an improv workshop with Howdy Stranger today! For rates and details, contact Ryan Huban.
Call: (201) 724-0636